Amazon Honor System
= Mappy VM =
Mappy VM 0.9d is faster, more accurate, and easier to use than previous versions.
Some of the key new features are:
- Huge speed increase
- Many CPU bugs fixed
- Context Sensitive Help (also available online)
- Rewritten source debugger
- Custom color calibration and correction
- Easily translatable to other languages (a translation to German will be available shortly)
- Improved sound support (still in progress)
- Improved Memory Editor with pattern matching and quick goto bar
- The debugger now includes watches and far more powerful breakpoints
- Improved SDK documentation
- And much, much more...
The source code will eventually be available in from a revision control
system, but for today, there are two archives and a browsable tree.
All contents © 2001-2003 Bottled Light, Inc. unless explicitly stated. Other contents belong to their original authors and are not intended to be misrepresented. No reproduction or relocation of any site contents without prior written permission (this includes all tools hosted on this site).
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact us.