The palette viewer displays the color entries in both the background and sprite palettes, which can be individually inspected and edited. Either palettes can also be saved to a file or loaded from a file.
The palette viewer
- When the cursor is over an entry, the panel on the left displays the RGB values and the index. Components range from 0 to 31 and can be displayed in decimal or hexadecimal depending on the state of the Decimal Mode check box.
- Clicking on an entry brings up a color selection dialog to edit the color.
- The display can also be doubled in size using the Double Size check box.
- The dark-gray grid overlay is controlled by the Show Grid check box.
- The Load... and Save... buttons below each palette are used to load and save palettes in a raw 512 byte format (15 bit RGB tuples are aligned to 16 bits and stored in order starting at index 0).
Copyright © 2001 to 2003, Bottled Light, Inc.